Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Servicing in east anglia

Rich H

I am looking to get my 2008 gen 1 997 serviced and would like some advice from people on here. I would like to use either an opc or good Indy. Does anyone know of any opc's in this area that offer the fixed price servicing?

Many thanks in advance for feedback.

Dove House cars,
Rushden

Another vote for Dove House.

I would avoid 911 Sport in Horncastle

I spoke to dove house before buying my current car and they was really helpful. Will give them a call.

Thanks

depending on where you are in East Anglia - In norwich we have Autowerke and i can't praise them enough - used them on and off for 8 years, very good.

RJW1881 said:
Another vote for Dove House.

I bought my car from them. Lovely bunch of friendly guys. I had to take it back for a couple of warranty things and they bent over backwards to fix them. Id certainly be happy taking mine there for a service.

toohey said:
depending on where you are in East Anglia - In norwich we have Autowerke and i can't praise them enough - used them on and off for 8 years, very good.

I will look them up. Many thanks. I have had such a difference in pricing from both our local opc's.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back