Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

notification email issue 'Watch this topic & 'PM's'

Nothing coming through all day including this evening up to 10:30pm , im on live. + no PMs

Notifications back on for me! :thumb:

Working again for me too. Thanks 911uk.

nigel99 said:
Working again for me too. Thanks 911uk.

+1 :thumb:

iCloud email

Seems I am not receiving PMs a all. I know of a couple that have just not arrived. That's aside from no notification.

(Easterners voice) sawt it aaart!!

What's the difference between "sentbox" and "outbox" in pms?

It's just that I've sent two pms this morning and they are both in "outbox" but not in "sent" folder.
Should I assume that they are not working?

I believe that PM's in the Outbox are waiting to be opened by the receiver, once they are opened they will move to your Sent box ....at least that's what I have experienced....

MOD EDIT: The above is correct. :thumb:

Porschekit said:
I believe that PM's in the Outbox are waiting to be opened by the receiver, once they are opened they will move to your Outbox....at least that's what I have experienced....

Ah, thanks.

It's just that on my work email, if it sits in Outbox, it means it hasn't gone.

Is this issue still live?

I get no e-mail notifications of PM's or thread posts?

I am getting notifications and have done for several weeks I am on outlook :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back