Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mileage History

Panda996

Trainee
Getting a new MOT is a great reminder that I really need to get out more!! :nooo:

Attachments

• porky_mot_233.jpg
    porky_mot_233.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 3,701
:eek: You're not kidding !!!!

I bet you've spent more on polish than petrol!

DaveH911 said:
I bet you've spent more on polish than petrol!

Quite possibly!

Definitely spent more on Oil than Petrol........ 40 miles between oil changes is probably a little less than the service manual suggests! :what:

A little over 1k miles in 5 years. Frankly I'm disappointed and you should be ashamed of your self! :D

Time to start coming along to some meets and get some miles on it :thumbs:

Just not many miles in the past five years

Is it a touch of Alzheimer's or that you have 'older brother syndrome'
(this is true).

Older bro in 1979 purchased a Lotus Esprit S2 new (the year Thatcher became PM)

Done just under 50,000 which equates to 1350 miles per year ( never driven on a wet road nor rained on - covered transporter when serviced :floor:

Sorry Bro - your great but :nooo:

i have walked more miles than this......

Might as well sell it amigo!!!

Well...I bought it in 2004, as new condition, with only 5k on the clock.
So 34k over 12 years is 2.8k average....which sounds a bit better than 1k in last 5 years!
First few years it was my 'daily' drive. Then job changed to driving around the country a lot more so bought myself an armchair (XC90) for the motorway work.
The trouble is. When you need to move one car to get the other out of the garage, you end up just using the one that's already out! (yes, I know...excuses excuses!)

Just taxed it today, so back on the road now ready for........Winter!!..Doh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back