Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car wrap (997 turbo)

I'd say they will be a good few hundred more than a standard wrap as each part will have to be done with much more care taking more man hours ,
,, then you'll have the design fee ,,
And then the print cost ??

So I recon around 2.5k min

Rockunrolla said:
I'd say they will be a good few hundred more than a standard wrap as each part will have to be done with much more care taking more man hours ,

Aha Dave that's what I suspected but hoped it would be cheaper than that. :nooo:

Phil 997 said:
Rockunrolla said:

Aha Dave that's what I suspected but hoped it would be cheaper than that. :nooo:
Nah, it's never going to be cheap. But I like the idea of spending. £3k on a wrap, rather than on making decent paint look old. Which is what happens in the dub world...

And anyway, if you can go on rallies like that you can throw a couple of quid at a wrap! :p

RJW1881 said:
I'm going on a couple of road rallies this year and am seriously considering getting my car wrapped for a bit of fun. Something like "rat style" police car?

And do's & dont's I should consider? Any recommendations of a reputable company to do it in the PE12 area?

Have you considered plati dip?
It's something I am looking at... a few companies now in the UK are doing this service and selling the DIY kits also. take a look at this youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DipYourCarcom

I wrapped my white M6 a matt blue finish when we lived in Dubai and to be honest, it looked fern amazing. Really showed off the bulges in what otherwise was a pretty subtle car.

Wrapstyle was the company, European outfit so would think they were in the UK. 5 yr warranty, keeps your paint perfect, panels easily replaced etc etc. Great way to go, better than paint in my opinion and in Dxb I think it was less than £2k.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back