Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New to me

kempus

Trainee
Hello!

Having been forced to sell my 997 turbo a few weeks ago I'm back in a Porsche with a new to me 991.1 C2S.

The noise from the PSE is intoxicating and the interior is a step up and then some from the 997. I do miss the turbo's desire to go at warp speed everywhere but the 991 is definitely a much nicer all round package!

Spec:
991 C2S
PDK
Sports Chrono
PTV
PASM
PDCC
PSE
Glass Roof
Satin wheels with painted crests
Heated and ventilated sports seats
Full black leather with red stitching
Alcantra head liner and pillars
Guards red seat belts
Embossed headrests
Cruise control
Park assist front & rear
Painted lower wing mirrors
Pro tech protection

I'll get the stone guards changed soon but here she is. I'm a happy chappy.

Attachments

• image_528.jpeg
    image_528.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 3,198
very nice!!!! with 997 prices as they are an early 991 is on my radar and I love the 991 interior! Enjoy!

Congratulations on the new car :) Why were you forced to sell the turbo?

Hi,

Thanks, brings a smile to my face every time I get in.

Had to sell the turbo as due to where I live, Dubai, they have brought in a stupid rule meaning you can't insure a car over ten years old unless it's a considered a classic or worth over £100k.

Ain't driving round in a 200mph car third party. It does mean there's some good deals to be had if you can afford the risk.

Kempus

What a bizarre rule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back