Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

LTT Leathercare products and really helpful forum members

Phil 997

After, going to the total911 ninemeister meet at Portsmouth OPC a few weeks ago and meeting forum member KJD Kev there and seeing just how nice his stone grey interior looked compared to mine, I decided I needed to clean mine, Kev told me he had got the products he used from LTT Leathercare after advise from forum member Judy who is the technical director for LTT .
So I contacted Judy and asked her what I needed which was the same as Kev had used plus a protector. So ordered the auto foam and the auto protect. Kev had kindly offered to help me do my car which roughly translated meant he was going to do it and show me :thumb:
We Started by masking off half a door panel so we could see a before and after, I was amazed at the difference see photos. we then continued over all the leather in the car.
started with warm water with a mild leather shampoo using a soft nail brush the leather was scrubbed then wiped dry with a microfibre cloth the auto foam was then applied again scrubbed in with the nail brush and left for the time it takes to eat a bacon buttie :grin: :grin: then wiped off with a microfibre cloth, I was very pleased with the results and would not have believed I could have got my leather looking this clean and fresh.
the final job was to have another bacon buttie and then apply the protector and allow to dry.
I have some pics so you can see the finished job and the greasy dark oily leather returned back to clean matt fresh leather . Huge thanks to KJD Kev for helping (doing it) and thanks to Judy at LTT for her advise and great products , I did use the 10% discount code that she has kindly sorted for 911uk members. :thumb: :thumb: Another example of great advice and really helpful forum members. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0942_465.jpg
    img_0942_465.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 6,941
  • img_0940_666.jpg
    img_0940_666.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 6,941
  • img_0941_850.jpg
    img_0941_850.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 6,941
  • img_0939_282.jpg
    img_0939_282.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 6,941
  • img_0938_150.jpg
    img_0938_150.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 6,941
Looks very nice.

What about on the drivers seat where it you get creases etc?

Jam911 said:
Looks very nice.

What about on the drivers seat where it you get creases etc?

All came up very nice I have some scuffs on the drivers bolster and LTT do a dye to sort that but I haven't done it yet but am feeling inspired to after seeing the results of the clean . :thumb: :grin:

Attachments

• img_0947_352.jpg
    img_0947_352.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 6,927
  • img_0943_779.jpg
    img_0943_779.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 6,927
  • img_0946_203.jpg
    img_0946_203.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 6,927
  • img_0945_745.jpg
    img_0945_745.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 6,927
Hi do you know what the code is to get the 10% off please? I typed in LLT leather care but it came up with LTT leather care is this the same one?
Thanks

Only to pleased to help Phil. You are always helping forum members with all your knowledge and information so it's nice to give something back.

It took a little time your interior was pretty dirty in places and as you said it's not been done before so that was to be expected. As a daily you interior is always going to be more difficult to keep clean over a weekend toy.

LLT products are really easy to use and give surperb results they really do clean the leather and not just mask over the dirt with a quick fix.

The only real area of wear was the side bolster the paint has worn away but I'm confident it can be repainted to get it back looking good. Judy will be able to advise on this.
Overall the condition of everything else is really good no problems at all.

Your face was a real picture when I ripped out the rear seat bases you clearly wasn't expecting that :eek:

Now you have had a "how to" you should be able to keep on top of it quite easily.

Master class on under arches next

:thumb:

carlosjonez said:
Hi do you know what the code is to get the 10% off please? I typed in LLT leather care but it came up with LTT leather care is this the same one?
Thanks

Carlos, :oops: :oops: yes your right its LTT leathercare doh, :? I will amend the post so I don't confuse anyone else :thumb: :grin:
the 10% off code is POMEM10
:thumb: :grin:

:floor: :floor: Kev , I heard this rip looked round and you had my back seat in your hand , :eek: well I didn't know they came out that easy and it was just velcro'd in. shame the fronts don't come out that easy to clean.
I will attempt to keep them clean now :thumb: :grin: as you say very good products that are not just a smoke and mirrors fix to sell it like some of the traders use, but it actually does the job. :thumb:
Thanks again for your help and the real Welsh bacon was bloody lovely. :thumb: My wife wants to know why forum members keep feeding me, she knows Chris mzmimi brought me some great somerset bangers. I will have to go careful as I wouldn't want to ruin this body of Adonis and get fat :floor: :floor: :floor:

:thumb:

I get this LTT thing mixed up as well but from now on I'll remember it as the same as low temperature thermostat :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back