Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Best value tyres - wanted

Madasmad

Hi,

My two rear Continental 285/30/ZR18 N2 tyres are about shot and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the best value replacements from?

Good morning, I recently shopped round all the usual high Street names, then the Internet companies, such as Oponeo, Tyres on the drive etc. The best price was actually BlackCircles.

The Internet companies are best, but don't get stung, remember you'll still have to add on the cost of getting to a tyre fitting company that allows you to buy elsewhere and then have them fitted at a cost per tyre + disposal, balancing, valves, etc etc

Anyway, BlackCircles were best on price by a few pounds only. The lads at Wilmslow (Greg) was absolutely top lad to deal with, highly recommend.

MNC911 said:
Good morning, I recently shopped round all the usual high Street names, then the Internet companies, such as Oponeo, Tyres on the drive etc. The best price was actually BlackCircles.

The Internet companies are best, but don't get stung, remember you'll still have to add on the cost of getting to a tyre fitting company that allows you to buy elsewhere and then have them fitted at a cost per tyre + disposal, balancing, valves, etc etc

Anyway, BlackCircles were best on price by a few pounds only. The lads at Wilmslow (Greg) was absolutely top lad to deal with, highly recommend.

Thanks MNC911. That's nice and local as well. I have a guy in Middlewich who takes care of my car(s) and he has the kit to fit and balance tyres.

I have used tyres on the drive for my other cars and they are highly recommended on price quality and service and after service - (once came back to check the balancing all was good and traced to a bushing failing) ---

For the Porker - well i will be getting a price from Costco as they stock Michelin rubber so will be interesting to see there quote ..

Costco

Michelin or Bridgstones only

You will need to be a member, to get them though

I bought 2 Michelin PS2 Sport for the front.... £146 each including fitting & VAT

Best wishes,
Kev

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back