Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RUF wheels

P4WKA

( WANTED ) set of RUF 5 spoke wheels for my 2002 996 Turbo

Genuine items are rarer than denture filled hens teeth !!! but do come up from time to time with the right et numbers...

When i was looking a few years back, i had NO LUCK for this sizes i wanted

Ones on ebay (repos) do look good but i knwo they will be heavy and will probably cloud over / go milky after a few years

Goodluck with the search but i do think you will find it difficult

Thanks for your help I've emailed the link to see if available. I have been offered a set from Norway but the rears are only 10" not 11" so could cause grip traction problems .
I spoke to RUF this week and they will not have any for sale until next April when they test the new batch.

I have always loved the look of them ever since I started working in car body shops the RUF wheels seem to look good on all models.

Good to see you decides to follow that plan mate, are we thinking duck tail spoiler as well :thumb: :grin:

ones on rennlist with an et of 70 will require MASSIVO spacers, dont know if you could even fit them tbh. but i stand to be corrected

Re the 10" items from Norway, i woulD not fit them to turbo...EVER!!!

Still goodluck with the search,,,,keep us updated

How much were RUF charging for a new set and what specifications, et, widths and weights ???

Regards FRP

RUF

The chap with the link on reannis or what ever if is wants as much as a new set . RUF will be making next year and selling April and they will cost 4200.-4500 euros for a full set .
The chap on the link is also awere that they have been discontinued and is not hagaling on the price .To be honest I'm allways worried if a set of wheels is for sale after justbbeen refurbished what are they hiding.At least with new we know the correct history.
There is a set in Norway with tyres for £2670 that look 10 out of 10 that would go well on a nine turbo car .
Tough this wheel hunting might be better trying to find a duck tail!

RUF

O Ye RUF told me that all there wheels are made to fit standard 996-997 so will need 35mm spacers on rear and 7-10mm on front,cleaver they make one wheel and we buy them then buy spacers lol

RUF

Found a set that look the same on HRE s web pag , they are named 305m classic and will be super light but super pricey.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back