Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

has anyone got the PCM nav discs i need disc 3 >

moss

has anyone got the porsche nav discs , for cayenne 2004, i have disc 1 and 2 but disc 3 is unreadable :(
thanks

Zingari said:
Drop Rusty an email [email protected] he supplies sat nav discs for all types. http://www.satnavupgrades.co.uk/id47.html

Sadly he couldn't help with my PCM 3.1 as that is a software download by the dealer for an arse spanking amount just to upgrade to current maps :pc:

The prices on his website look pretty good, Porsche quoted me over £150 to upgrade some while ago. How do I find out which version of the satnav I am running please.

Zorro said:
How do I find out which version of the satnav I am running please.

Press 'MAIN & TRIP' for a few seconds and the software version you are running will be displayed on screen.

Please excuse ignorance, where do I find Main and Trip.

Zorro said:
Please excuse ignorance, where do I find Main and Trip.

The bottom row of buttons on the PCM.
'MAIN' is far left, 'TRIP' is second from right.
press both at same time.

Attachments

• pcm2_180.jpg
    pcm2_180.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 5,484
This picture is completely different to mine. I have a 2010 car (2011MY). I assume there is a different met of finding out the Santa version.

Demort said:
I think Pcm 3 is If you push INFO > Options > PCM Settings > Display > Software Version (or Version Info)

Thanks for that, it was even easier than you say with just INFO > OPTIONS > SYSTEM VERSION. Apparently I have version 2.2. Just need to see if I can get it updated now.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back