Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kline X Pipe Exhaust 100 HJS Cats

Callughan911

Fits all gen 1 997 Turbo
As NEW - few months old with only 500 miles
Stainless Steel 304 grade
Best Cats 100HJS, no CEL light
14.5 kg - much lighter than stock
21hp more power - without tune
ZERO! drone, I sold my Europipe for this exhaust and is the best available.

Looking for £1400

In addition I also have the catless pipe this will save another 2kg and add another 21hp to make 42hp this can be bought for £250

Hi, any chance of a picture as can't find one on Internet that definitely shows what it looks like
Cheers

Thanks all for your pm's, I have tried to respond to everyone. It can be collected from Chiswick or Fearnsport at Silverstone. Felix from Kline sold me the exhaust. I will post a pic when at the garage, otherwise it is this one.

How much were you charged for fitting it? I gather it doesn't need a remap?

Looks a bargain to me. Fitting not a big issue, it's the manifold headers that can be a bit of a pain due to bolt snapping.

Yeah, a remap would be a worthwhile and good idea I'd say.

One other question, does an after market exhaust add or detract from the saleability of the car?
Does it depend on the type of exhaust as well, ie one that can be taken off without needing a trip to a remapping centre?
I'm keen to make my Turbo sound more like a Supercar!

Where are you based?

easternjets said:
One other question, does an after market exhaust add or detract from the saleability of the car?
Does it depend on the type of exhaust as well, ie one that can be taken off without needing a trip to a remapping centre?
I'm keen to make my Turbo sound more like a Supercar!

Trust me, the Kline does wonders for your cars soundtrack. No cabin noise at all on a neutral throttle, even fast cruising. But boot it and a glorious wail builds up. It's as if there's an exhaust valve, but there isn't. Bloody witchcraft.
As for value impacts I'm not sure and not too fussed either. I bought my car for me not the next guy. But one things for sure, the Kline system is an engineering improvement.

It is the best exhaust bar inconel version, I was going to sell the car when I first bought the europipe that cost me over 3k just for the exhaust. It was just a loud hum, then bought the Kline which transformed the car, and made it sounds like a supercar.

I have again had a number of messages, with the catless pipe I can do 1600 and if anyone takes the exhaust, catless pipes and techart tips together I can give bigger discount at 2100. All the items still have around 3.5 year warranty.

Thanks

Which part of the country are you in?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back