Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche ISOFIX stage 1 and 2 car seat for sale

MisterCorn

Porsche child's car seat for sale, my 7 year old is now too big for this and it is just cluttering up my store room. He was in it from when he was 18 months old, it fits perfectly in the back of my 996. I know that these cost a fortune new but they come with a cover which goes across the centre for very young children and I don't have that. I am looking for £60 collected from NG16.

MC

so the wife wants it

If you can ship I get to go the Goodwood meet if you want pickup I end up driving up to the midlands to see family (and moaned at)

my weekend fate is in your hands

If it is the difference between you getting to the Goodwood meet and not then of course I can ship it :D . I will get it packed up and ship it at cost. We post a lot of stuff so probably not too expensive.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back