Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Cargraphic 19" question

Homeland

Hi everybody

I recently purchased a 996 turbo and the wheels need to go as they are in terrible condition, basically I have a good excuse!

I'm considering buying some cargraphic 19" racing, well I put down a deposit on some centres but might have gone a bit early as im not sure they're compatible. According to the seller they are:

19"
ET33 / 40
Jx19H2
RAC02

Does anyone know what barrel size I can go to front and rears? Also same question for rims.

I also wneed to powdercoat them. I can tell this is going to be expensive but hopefully worth it. I will share some pics once they're built and on the car.

Thanks
Michael

errr...Michael :wack:

Newbie section...pictures...info on 996T.... :judge:

Sort it out mate :hand:

:thumb:

Apologies for the newbie error! I shall have a read of the rules and update accordingly.

Not a great start :oops:

996TT ran 8j fronts with an offset of ET50 and rears were 11j with an offset of ET45.
The offsets you posted are certainly more aggressive but you do not mention the widths? I'd say you'd struggle with anything more than 8j front & 11j rear without arch rolling and/or removing inner arch liners.

C.

Hi Mate,

with those offsets you could go:

8-8.5" front, the latter will be flush to the arch may need a slight massage of the lips depending on ride height cambers etc

11-12" rear, same caveats as above

P.S Cargraphics are made by Work (Japan) so any work meister compatible barrels should do the trick, obviously do your own homework to be sure

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back