Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DVLA Auctions

TJW964 said:
:eek: WHAT !!!! YY64ZTG doesn't spell Trevor NOOOOO :) Can anyone else see that CLEARLY says Trevor even in your rear view mirror it still says Trevor. must be worth 10k min

Now you point it out, I am keen. Could you swap it for a 996 C2? Trevor
SOLD!
Over the past couple of years I've cornered the market on Trevor number plates
LN09HGN £15k
OT13XKP £43k
GD51JHG £8k

One I'm keen to get rid of is T83VOR. ..A case of beer would suit

Mr Pub said:
Palladium said:
do number plates hold their value?

Yes

They are a fantastic investment 8)

Only for a fool with too much money, the only people that make money out of plates are the agencies selling them! Your better off putting it all on the horses.

Morning all - latest numbers got released by DVLA on Monday just gone. Next auction I think is Nov in Notts.

There didn't seem to be as many '911' numbers in this list but there were some very nice one's if your thinking of getting a private plate.

Worth checking out on the DVLA website

Osh

993 number plate for sale

Anyone want to but my number plate M993 MPD? Perfect for a nice 993 :thumb:

Osh said:
Morning all - latest numbers got released by DVLA on Monday just gone. Next auction I think is Nov in Notts.

There didn't seem to be as many '911' numbers in this list but there were some very nice one's if your thinking of getting a private plate.

Osh

993 TT would look good 8)

Also:
ADS 911
ANT 911S
911 EG
FKZ 911
911 JB
911 JXD
MEZ 911 8)
911 MSK
NCZ 911