Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First time Porsche Owner

D8

Hi all,

Recently purchased a 991 C2s in black which is my first Porsche so quite exited. Its a used car but quite happy with specs and this forum was helpful! The options I have are

Burmester High-End Surround-Sound-System

Sport Chrono Package

Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)

Fully electric Sports seats (14-way, electric) with memory package

Electric slide/tilt sunroof

Metallic Paint

ParkAssist front and rear

Telephone module for PCM with Bluetooth

Bi-Xenon-Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)

Tyre-pressure monitoring system

Seat heating

Light design package

Cruise Control

Electric folding exterior mirrors

HomeLink® (programmable garage door opener)

Power steering Plus

Wheel centres with full-colour Porsche Crest

Quite excited as Ill be doing a few subtle mods. Already ordered new wheels and lowering springs and so will post up a few pics when parts start to arrive.

Quick pic

Attachments

• unnamed_1_950.jpg
    unnamed_1_950.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 5,003
Welcome to the forum D8 sounds like your on a mission to get the stance right on the car, good luck, look forward to seeing pics don't forget if you use spacers as part of the project make sure they are hubcentric . :thumb: :grin:

Thanks. Im going for forged so will be a direct fit. :thumbs:

:welcome: to 911uk and what a way to start being a Porsche owner. :thumb:

Very nice!

So my new wheels landed today. Was sent a picture by the wheel shop and due to have them fitted as soon as possible. These are HRE S107 wheels in 21" with Satin charcoal face and polished outer.

Ill be using Michelin MPSS tyres and had the car lowered on Eibach springs on Saturday just gone.

Let me know your thoughts.

HRE's

Attachments

• hre_s107_d8_213.jpeg
    hre_s107_d8_213.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 4,392

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch