Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone had a Target Blu Eye installed?

Phil 997 said:
That's very interesting toffeeman, and a good heads up thanks :thumb:

No worries Phil, glad to help. :thumb:

I'd have been interested in a system like this myself if I hadn't gotten the heads up on this from another forum.

toffeeman said:
Phil 997 said:
That's very interesting toffeeman, and a good heads up thanks :thumb:

No worries Phil, glad to help. :thumb:

I'd have been interested in a system like this myself if I hadn't gotten the heads up on this from another forum.

:grin: I guess it's 69.999mph for the time being mate 8) :bandit: :wink:

VERY COOL :thumb: :grin: how can they say its obstructing the police he can legally park there as much as them. " they just don't like it up'em them fuzzy wuzzies" :grin: :floor:

Thanks for all the thoughts.... am seriously tempted with the mileage that I do (and the risk of lapse of "concentration" ;) )

6appeal said:
Thanks for all the thoughts.... am seriously tempted with the mileage that I do (and the risk of lapse of "concentration" ;) )

If with the mileage you do £750 for something that might only be good for a couple of years works for you then , I have only heard good things about them, but just note toffeemans warning about the police radio changing in a few years making blu eye obsolete.
but if I was doing 25k plus pa then its not much outlay to save your licence for the next 2/3 years. :thumb:

Just a heads up for anyone who uses this system.
What Toffeeman said is quite correct, this system will soon be obsolete.
However the new system on EE is being trialled/used by various forces now. It has been used/trialled in the North West for a few months now. Not sure if any other areas are doing the same. Just be aware that your detector may not be as reliable as it once was, even now.
John :thumb:

Friend today had a 1 month ban and over £2k costs, plus £2.5k for his next month of travel to get to work without a licence... camera, 67 on a 50mph dual carriageway (had existing points).

Any tips on an alternative system?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back