Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Calendar

HPNer said:
immediately reported to the Illuminati and will be forced to read all the threads regarding Highway's interminable search for his Garage ***** . . .

:judge:

I was going to ignore the rules until I read the dreadful enormity of the penalty! Will keep my powder dry until next years Le Mans "sheep in wolfs clothing...aka... mutton done up as lamb" outing!

I've got one pic already :thumb: Nothing of 'Rita' though :oops:

I'm down on the south coast this weekend so no access to wifi.

Have we got a closing date so I can manage my expectations?

Zingari said:
I've got one pic already :thumb: Nothing of 'Rita' though :oops:

I'm down on the south coast this weekend so no access to wifi.

Have we got a closing date so I can manage my expectations?

Great start! Keep 'em coming!

Closing date September 30th 2017 for submission, Judges then have two weeks to deliberate, ready for publication and big reveal in November (or maybe not! you may have to buy the Calendar to see who's made it! :grin: ) Gives time for publication etc for Christmas rush.

As I mentioned, two Charidees to be announced, one nominated by each of the judges for all profits split equally between the two.

:thumb:

HPNer said:
Closing date September 30th 2017 for submission

:eek: I thought we were talking digital I didn't know you were allowing canvas and oils :what:

I take it we're talking 2016 :dont know: Plus I've only had one so you might want to extend it to mid October :judge:

HPNer said:
4. You assign a licence to use the photograph for the purposes of the publication of 2018 911UK 993 calendar.

9. Final date for photos to be received for judging September 30th 2017 (gives time for summer autumn and winter shots)

Come on Zingers, try and keep up... damn it man, you're a judge! A respected memeber of society... well, a judge at any rate!

IMG_1242b.jpg
[/url]

I'll be looking for stuff that's a little bit outside the box...and any bribes.

Here's one I took earlier.

Now you see that car really needs the reinforcement bar across the top of the spoiler.....

So we're going for the 2018 calendar :dont know: I thought this was a short term job :eek: Having siad that I might be in a 993 by then :grin:

:hand: No more pics of commodes then please. Yes the last one was very nice, George III mahogany c1800 if I'm not mistaken, but whilst it might be suitable to crimp a night time length, not one for the rear of the calendar :what:

Aggghhhhh . . . !

Lovely light at 6.30am today, so chucked my EOS 7D, a tripod and a couple of lenses into the back of the car to take a moody photo for submission to the judges . . .
:camera:
Got to great location before work and . . .

Err 40 displayed . . .!!

Changed all batteries etc etc. but camera is now effectively a brick!
:wall:

Grrrrr . . .

Car was absolutely hammered on return journey to work . . .

:bandit:

I've got the location sorted for autumn.... the West Sussex Carousel. Down left there's a Convent in the valley, and there's a high lookout up right.

Obviously this shot isn't good enough.

993-autumn-karousel.JPG

orangecurry said:
I've got the location sorted for autumn.... the West Sussex Carousel. Down left there's a Convent in the valley, and there's a high lookout up right.

Obviously this shot isn't good enough.

993-autumn-karousel.JPG

Nice!!
Reminds me of Ramsey Hairpin . . . (except you should be going the other way, if you're on the TT course!)
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back