Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Targa

rdevil1

After making a massive mistake and trading my 997.2 GTS in for a new Range rover i decided to go back man the range rover sport is boring.
Just put deposit down on Targa c4s collecting on Saturday can't wait.

quick question Do all the new 991 come with the 4 spot lamp like head lights ?

below is spec of Porsche website

20-inch Carrera Classic wheelAutomatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensorDeletion of model designationDigital radio (DAB, DAB+, DMB)Floor matsFull LED headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS +)Heated seatsISOFIX child seat mounting points on front passenger seatParkAssist (front and rear)Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module with universal audio interface
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)Porsche crest embossed on head restraintsSport Chrono PackageSportDesign steering wheelSports exhaust systemSports seats plus, electrical 4 waysTelephone moduleTop tinted windscreenTwo-tone leather interior packageTyre Pressure monitoring system (TPM)

Attachments

• img_0137_195.jpg
    img_0137_195.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 4,492
I often see a 991 Targa C4S commuting into Maidenhead of a morning, georgous, beautiful car, great choice and great spec too :thumb:

I know the 4 spot headlights are extra on the 991.1, but don't know about 991.2.

As far as I know, the 4-spot ring only comes as part of the LED headlight option on the 991.1 and 991.2.

Good luck with the new car. :thumb:

My boss had one as a courtesy car:

IMG_1545_zpsqygbxjju.jpg

IMG_1544_zpslsd8hzoy.jpg

IMG_1543_zps4baocjhq.jpg

I can't make out the headlights but sure they were not C11BRA ones :thumb:

Sure are priddy. Wow! :thumb:

Standard on my 991.2 with PDLS

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members