Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Leather clean and condition

adamw

Hi all
Need to clean some very dirty unloved grubby grey leather seats and interior panels.

Firstly any advice on what's the best to clean and then also condition?
Any advice appreciated!

Used autoglym leather clean before didn't think it did an awful lot in terms of lifting dirt...

A quick read of the forum suggests lexol?:
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=91253

????

Cheers in advance guys !!

Adam :thumb:

Hi Adam,
Judy from LLT Leathercare is a forum member and always offers good advise and not just to promote her products although they are good. drop her a pm
here's a thread where she was advising another member.

there is also a 911uk.com discount code with 10% off the LLT Range

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=113409

Thanks very much for the heads up Phil !
Judy PM'd :thumb:

Adam, let us know what you decide to do mate as its always good to know. :thumb:

I recently cleaned all the leather in my car following the advice from LLT and I was very pleased with the results.

Good product IMO :thumb:

KJD said:
I recently cleaned all the leather in my car following the advice from LTT and I was very pleased with the results.

Yes and when I saw it at the total911 meet Kev it looked stunning looked almost like new leather , I was very impressed and kept looking at my dirty leather all the way home :sad:

Phil 997 said:
KJD said:
I recently cleaned all the leather in my car following the advice from LTT and I was very pleased with the results.

Yes and when I saw it at the total911 meet Kev it looked stunning looked almost like new leather , I was very impressed and kept looking at my dirty leather all the way home :sad:

Thanks Phil,
As I said a couple of hours work and you can get your leather clean and restored back to its original matte finish.

Just put an order in with LTT after advise from judyb :thumb:

This forum is expensive!

Thanks for all the responses guys..

Any advise re technique? I notice a nail brush is mentioned ?

No experience of lexol?
Only mention as they was previously mentioned as a good product on this forum

:?:

:thumb:

MJA911 said:
Just put an order in with LTT after advise from judyb :thumb:

This forum is expensive!

:thumb: great job , your so right about the forum and the cost I buy so many things that are discussed on here, to be honest most do what everyone is raving about . :thumb: :thumb: so not a bad thing. :grin:

KJD said:
Phil 997 said:
KJD said:

Thanks Phil,
As I said a couple of hours work and you can get your leather clean and restored back to its original matte finish.

Thanks Kev , now just need to find someone with a couple of hours spare to do it :floor: :floor:

There is also a 911uk.com discount code with 10% off the LLT Range

Gents, here's the 911uk.com code Judy gave me, for anyone that needs it POMEM10
just add it in the coupon section at the checkout.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back