Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Becker radio code

Artistnick

Hi I've got a 2002 Porsche Boxster S. Battery died and wiped the radio. Now it need the 4 digit code. Looked high and low and can't find it. Can anyone help me out with a code. I have the 14 digit serial number.
BE 446725006081

If you look on eBay you can sometimes 'buy' the code by supplying your serial number details for c£3 - Example Here

I used a similar company for one of my radios and it worked no problem :thumb:

It may have been This Company I used

Zingari said:
If you look on eBay you can sometimes 'buy' the code by supplying your serial number details for c£3 - Example Here

I used a similar company for one of my radios and it worked no problem :thumb:

It may have been This Company I used

Hello all
Sorry to resurrect
I have the same problem
Has any one else had any joy with above company mentioned ?
Cheers
Adam :thumb:

It is easily obtained by interrogating and downloading the DME data at an OPC or any indy that has the kit. Ask for a print-out to keep for future reference.

As Demort highlighted in another thread where this topic came up, the code stored in the DME will have been paired with the original factory-fit radio.
If the radio has been changed to another one from a scrap car, not sure how you'd go about obtaining the code.

cheshire911 said:
It is easily obtained by interrogating and downloading the DME data at an OPC or any indy that has the kit. Ask for a print-out to keep for future reference.

As Demort highlighted in another thread where this topic came up, the code stored in the DME will have been paired with the original factory-fit radio.
If the radio has been changed to another one from a scrap car, not sure how you'd go about obtaining the code.

Many thanks C911 :thumb:
The radio code turned up with the missing service history
Win win :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back