Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Calendar

I will probably have to now rule myself out of submitting an entry in the interests of fairness, level playing field, etc . . .!
:cop:

Never been seen pics is tricky. It rules out the likely never repeated silver arrows formation shot :nooo:

You and Christian need to drive over to Stuart's and get Kimbo over with his Kodak. Job done!

highway said:
You and Christian need to drive over to Stuart's and get Kimbo over with his Kodak. Job done!

I actually think I have another shot of this that's basically identical and it's not been posted, so technically it's a contender :grin:

I was a contender once. Check you tube. Some army guy beat me up the travelator. The shame. After I took down Wolf on the rings as well!

highway said:
I was a contender once. Check you tube. Some army guy beat me up the travelator. The shame. After I took down Wolf on the rings as well!

:floor:

Please tell me that's true?! :thumb:

HPNer said:
What do you reckon?

:?:

An excellent idea. :yes:

I'm very unlikely to be able to contribute a good enough shot for inclusion but I will definitely buy the calendar.

dommorton said:
highway said:

I fear this is a true story.

orangecurry said:
Miss December.

x-tree.JPG

Looks like a hedgehog in a hairnet shagging the back of your car.

i like it.

Kimbo said:
Looks like a hedgehog in a hairnet shagging the back of your car.

i like it.

You must be giving your psychoanalyst enough income to send her kids to a very expensive school.

mohitos said:
dommorton said:
highway said:

I fear this is a true story.

I've found it :thumb: Were you the first on :dont know:

BTW: Delighted to accept the judging given Craig Revel Horwood is engaged.

Right, that's the judges sorted, both Zingari and Kimbo are on board.
:thumb:

Zingari has, I understand, during his daily ebay crawl for sub-25 bag 993s, purchased Len Goodman's now redundant Severrrn! paddle in anticipation of some fairly mediocre smudges.
:lol:

Kim did make an offer on Paul Hollywood's bootcut's but apparently the groin whiff was worse than the carpet smell attached to a leaky Targa so the offer was immediately withdrawn. Although with Kim having spent many a happy hour in a leaky Targa I am somewhat surprised.
:eek:

So, boys and girls as per rules on previous post, get snapping on moody, seasonal pics.

I am inclined to make a minor rule amendment such that an unlimited number of pictures may be submitted, as opposed to one, ideally one for each season on the understanding that only one picture of any car makes it to the 2018 Calendar. I only said this to spare the poor judges from having to view numerous dodgy snaps of Rita from Reading splashed across your Suicide Savannah ruched leather hardbacks.

I now know that, in fact, the judges will take kindly to such offerings dropping into their boxes (inc tel nos), so better label them NSFW if Rita is making herself visible.

So . . . Pictures to be submitted by PM directly to the two judges and NOT posted on the Forum, they must be previously unpublished here or elsewhere. The PMs must include written consent/licence to use the Photograph for the purpose submitted.

I shall bump the thread at the beginning of each month to ensure the flow of snaps . . .

Happy to take any further suggestions so as to improve final result etc . . .

PS I am fully conversant with the Bribery Act 2010 so anybody who offers or promises to give the judges any financial or other advantage in relation to this will be immediately reported to the Illuminati and will be forced to read all the threads regarding Highway's interminable search for his Garage ***** . . .

:judge:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back