Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Road trip to Skye

tp81

Spent last weekend driving to Syke and generally enjoying my car and the chat with some good friends. Met up with NottsRS (James) his brother Nik and some of their friends on their way back down from Skye. Excellent trip enjoying the cars doing what they were designed to do. I took a few pictures but haven't managed to edit many yet. I will post more when I get a chance.

...have you any idea how terrific that picture actually is :thumb:

Attachments

• gtpic_998.jpg
    gtpic_998.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 683
:thumb:

tp81 said:

Would you mind if I downloaded it and put it in a photo frame for my garage as I collect motorsport/911 photo's

Delighted that you like the shot that much, feel free to download via flickr and pull off a high resolution image.

8)

Thank you very much👍

Great Photos Tom :thumbs:

What a great trip, 1814kms, some of the best roads I've ever driven, stunning scenery, surprisingly good weather, great company.. My 64RS never missed a beat and relished the rapid progress mile after mile after mile. My ears are still ringing now though.

Superb photos! :mrgreen: Tell me they weren't taken on your iPhone :D

I love the way you've captured the movement through that hairpin.

I was up there about a year ago - amazing driving roads.

No not on the phone. :thumb:

Now you're teasing!

So what was it if not your phone? Decent kit or are you just an amazing photographer? :)

I'm just interested because I'm toying with the idea of getting a new camera.

Sorry :D not meaning to be cryptic. I have an Olympus E-M5MarkII, really like the camera. It does lots of things I don't even attempt to use. The real attraction for me is the size and quality, no need to go for a full frame camera, this does everything and more. I always shot in raw and then edit in Lightroom.

Thanks for the positive comment on the pictures. I really enjoy photography and I am really just a beginner who is keen to learn.

Cheers

Tom

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back