Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BMW 1M Coupe- more fun to drive than a 911 ?????

rabbitstew said:
The 1M was the only other car I was considering when I bought my 997 turbo.

I was already driving a 123d M-Sport Coupe and figured noone would notice if I changed it for a 1M in the same Saphire Black colour. However, the prices were strong and with the M2 about to launch there was a lot of speculation as to what impact (if any) that would have on the 1M prices.

Luckily the M2 doesn't seem to have affected the 1M residuals......
I assume because the M2 is not limited edition.....
There's only around 380 1M's in the uk now

carkid said:
Luckily the M2 doesn't seem to have affected the 1M residuals......
I assume because the M2 is not limited edition.....
There's only around 380 1M's in the uk now

Indeed, the prices have remained strong although I am not sure though actually how many actually sell at the prices I see dealers having them up for.

Jcx said:
Hey Rab! Can we have pics of your R5 Turbo pls?

This is how it looks atm. Ive had it over 20 years and back in the day I modified it quite heavily, it was quite a beast - but fortunately I always kept the looks stock(ish) (I was never into the "max power" stuff). I started to restore it a few years back, but unfortunately had to put it on hold due to family taking up all my spare time...

5_zpsiomtjdjc.jpg
[/URL]

I'd be more inclined to go for a A45 AMG :grin: But I'd need a couple of pool balls in an old sock by the bed in case someone called during the night to borrow it :what:

Very nice rab. Thx.

Mr Z, are them there a45 AMGs oft nicked by rascals then?

Jcx said:
Very nice rab. Thx.

Mr Z, are them there a45 AMGs oft nicked by rascals then?

The getaway vehicle of choice I'm led to believe :what: But what a sound they make :worship:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back