Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911r spotted

I heard there was only one allocated to Aberdeen OPC, wonder it that was it?
Heres hoping its a runner & not an ornament & we see it out & about more often!

:thumb:

Oldish guy, I saw it coming and thought someone had sadly done a replica until it went past and I saw they rear decklid etc....

A bit understated to be honest. Its probably the same guy with the 918 up here then.

For those of you who thought were genuinely in for a stab at an allocation, I've been advised that I need to order more than 60+orders in 4 years as that is what one punter has on his scorecard for justifying his allocation.
Yes I know it sounds ridiculous, but hey. If I could I would too.

FZP said:
For those of you who thought were genuinely in for a stab at an allocation, I've been advised that I need to order more than 60+orders in 4 years as that is what one punter has on his scorecard for justifying his allocation.

Does that include the parts department? I might just squeeze in.

MC

MisterCorn said:
FZP said:

Does that include the parts department? I might just squeeze in.

MC
Yeah I wish too. I would've ordered 80 valve caps otherwise.

I saw one in Peterborough today-
White with red stripes......the number plate was 3 letters + 911R
I'm sure it was Paul Bailey driving it- the guy who has all those supercars and crashed his 918 in Malta.

coullstar said:
Another one today at a lcoal car meet i was at. Check out GT Scotland on facebook for photos.

At the treehouse?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back