Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spotted on the A34: 2 x White Cayman 981s

tim993

Zandvoort
Just south of the M4, north-bound on the A34, 3:15-ish today. One definitely looked to be a GTS, the second one possibly as well.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :worship:

Tim, there was a white GT4 and another white one at the Total911 meet today at Portsmouth OPC maybe them on there way home. :thumb:

I'd dare say it was car spotting nirvana today. I saw 2 x 918s and a Mac Mercedes SLR.
5 x Ferrari 's
1 x Gallardo
Countless 911s

FZP said:
I'd dare say it was car spotting nirvana today. I saw 2 x 918s and a Mac Mercedes SLR.
5 x Ferrari 's
1 x Gallardo
Countless 911s

were you at goodwood :grin:

Phil 997 said:
FZP said:
5 x Ferrari 's
1 x Gallardo
Countless 911s

I wish I was at Goodwood Phil!
All around Wilmslow/Alderley Edge. The SLR was near Oulton Park.

I was at Goodwood on Friday. I lost count of all of the gorgeous cars I saw that day😀

FZP said:
Phil 997 said:
FZP said:
5 x Ferrari 's
1 x Gallardo
Countless 911s

I wish I was at Goodwood Phil!
All around Wilmslow/Alderley Edge. The SLR was near Oulton Park.

lol It was a lovely day guess everyone was getting a last run out before they get garaged for the winter. and aren't those area you mention where the Northern footie players live. :thumb:

tim993 said:
I was at Goodwood on Friday. I lost count of all of the gorgeous cars I saw that day😀

Bet there were lots Tim, I am going to the charity day at Goodwood next month should be some nice Porsches and some good chat. :thumb:

Yes. But to be fair, it's not the players cars that are out and about. I can count on 1 hand how many times I see them.
But yes, I also forsee a drop off of these cars as they get garaged or shipped off to Monaco/St Tropez/Marbella for the winter.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theitalian06
Back