Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Made a New Video, tell me what you think

OP, apologies, I thought you were making a commercial trailer for a boat company.

As a hobby video it's well done :thumb:

Music is always totally subjective so go with what you like, as you have done.

I'd still knock out some of those transitions though :thumb:

If you ever find you need extra footage, then drop in some of those great stills you've taken.

Nice job, I hope I didn't offend earlier. Never my intention.

I think you were helping, I always listen to criticism if its coming from a pro, or someone who has been there, criticism when right, is great. :thumb:

It's difficult on the internet.
In real life I criticise and encourage at the same time, but always with a smile.
Doesn't work on here!

Good footage etc.

However the transitions...

I was watching a programme the other day which was explaining why flashing images at more than a certain frequency can trigger epileptic seizures. Yours would fit into this category.

I will look at your channel though.

Kimbo said:
OP, apologies, I thought you were making a commercial trailer for a boat company.

As a hobby video it's well done :thumb:

Music is always totally subjective so go with what you like, as you have done.

I'd still knock out some of those transitions though :thumb:

If you ever find you need extra footage, then drop in some of those great stills you've taken.

Nice job, I hope I didn't offend earlier. Never my intention.

No I took it that apart from the footage, transitions and music you liked it! :D

I'm always glad to get constructive criticism so no offence taken.

Some interesting videos there. I love the extensive use of high vis and safety gear!

:eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back