Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT4's 993

Paul confirmed car sold on another thread. Was it made public what the selling price was? :dont know:

highway said:
There were loads of people who seemed to be lifetime 993 owners posting here a few years ago who have done an Ed Milliband and disappeared. Come back, this forum is suffocating !!!

Im still Here!! :hand: Just dont post much, my kind of topic is the more mechanical side of things, more humourous and enthusiast orientated, its a shame that not many get their hands dirty these days. Anyhow that'll do me for another 6 months, dont want to overdo the post count! :D

highway said:
Paul confirmed car sold on another thread. Was it made public what the selling price was? :dont know:

25 bags :whistle:

Fire sale has started :floor:

Zingers, you seem to be a bit off your game.

I made that joke for you four posts up and a month ago.

Come on, tip over the Heinz then?!

I feel the news is likely to cheer some people here right up!

In principle, the deal was done in May (chap called two days after ad went live)

In terms of cold hard cash, well that had to wait until July (Brexit jitters and three holidays between us didn't help)

I "celebrated" by changing my avatar and sig.

PS - first to see did buy.

I can appreciate GT4 might want to exercise some discretion here. Therefore, how about just confirming which band it fell into?

£55k - £60k
£60k - £65k
£65k - £70k
£70k - £75k
£75k - £80k
£80k+

mohitos said:
I can appreciate GT4 might want to exercise some discretion here. Therefore, how about just confirming which band it fell into?

£55k - £60k
£60k - £65k
£65k - £70k
£70k - £75k
£75k - £80k
£80k+

:floor:

What about who bought it, will they 'appear' on here and will it ever be used?

I believe the intention was to use it as a bookend.

GT4 said:

Put to better use by its new owner then.

I drove my bookend yesterday for the first time since LeMans/Sepsis. It's covered in dust and is going to stay that way for a while. :damn:

alex yates said:
GT4 said:

Put to better use by its new owner then.

Yep, I didn't even think of that :duh:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and in truth I needn't had bought an antique cast iron door stop.

GT4 said:
Need more bands.

:eek: You've done it now and have you warned 911uk Towers to increase the limit on your PM inbox :dont know:

So now you've got the folding how may elephant's blurter umbrella stands can I put you down for :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back