Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

post images help

porsheer

:?: i know this may not be the correct section but can anybody tell me in as least complicated form as possible how to upload images? thanks in advance

If anyone knows how to upload via iphone photos would you please share this method also.

The image has to be somewhere on the interwebs then you have to "link" to its location.

So, you have an image on a website - you could use photo bucket or a Google drive shared folder or something.

The address for the image is something like:
http://blog.nekoflies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/funny-cat.jpg

so on this site, you use the tags [ img ] address [ /img ]
Which will give you this:

funny-cat.jpg

The most important thing is uploading it to the web first. If you can't do that bit, PM me and I'll host it for you :)

Oh ..... I so want that pussy thingy ....... like now .......

I email my pics from my phone to my pc then save the pics to a file go into the file from the add pic link on the forum right click to resize it click on pixels change them to less than 600 pixles and post it , that work for me every time
as there is a pic size limit on the forum . :thumb: :grin:

madalaa said:
Oh ..... I so want that pussy thingy ....... like now .......

Pussy thing laughs, mockingly....

Has anyone managed to post images from Google Drive?

I just seem to get the link showing and not the image. :? :pc:

Hi

Something in the forum code is converting google images into url links even when you use the img tags and if you add "-tmp.jpg" to the end of the image address eg

ACtC-3dY9Amt4Nxx6T1r7fZZL7NpgcW4jOf0fEfL_t3STV1Lc_Q7dN1FfF0etPH7N39tybIkWXfPr0oSCNyVn32CJZ76RGtSyMpyK4qT1wbJVXbbcIUlMjERsTQtPFMoISQ1avwpTAv5SyyqRep6Zp0AffulzA=w1723-h969-tmp.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back