Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trackday insurance for a 991 GT3

habanero

Anybody had some before? Was it as frightening expensive as I'm thinking it will be.

Once insured my M3 V8 for Spa and the Ring for £400.

One off policies are still the same, very expensive, you wouldn't get Spa and the ring for £400 anymore from my experience it would be double. The way to do it is get a policy that covers both road and track I pay £850 all in which includes all uk tracks unlimited and pay £250 each time for European tracks. (Value less than £100k). Try Mannings Uk, Classicline for starters.

Cunno said:
One off policies are still the same, very expensive, you wouldn't get Spa and the ring for £400 anymore from my experience it would be double. The way to do it is get a policy that covers both road and track I pay £850 all in which includes all uk tracks unlimited and pay £250 each time for European tracks. (Value less than £100k). Try Mannings Uk, Classicline for starters.

+1 :thumb:

Cheers guys will give them a shout :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back