Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Titanium Exhaust Studs Again - Who wants some?

PMs received thank you very much guys.

I have also replied to everyone (I think) that had messaged me over the past few weeks - hopefully I haven't missed anyone. If I have then just send me a message over and I will will reply ASAP.

Next batch expected to be completed Weds for shipping Thurs :D

Best
Matt

Everyone who wants a set should have recieved an invoice by now. If you haven't and I've missed you please let me know and I will get one out to you ASAP.

Thanks all :D

Hi All,

Just to let you know these will be ready to go today so hopefully I can get them in the post early enough to reach you all tomorrow. Caveat to that are the sets going to France and Holland which may be a couple of days longer.

All the best
Matt

poppopbangbang said:
Hi All,

On their way to you now :)

All the best
Matt

Grand job Matt - :thumb:

Arrived today Matt - quality kit. :thumbs:

All the best, Mark

Hi Matt, could I have a complete set with washers and nuts for a 997 Turbo, please?
Koz

2004 996.2 GT3 12/18 studs snapped this weekend at the workshop and thankfully not in my garage on axle stands.

Hoole Service Centre near Preston have all the studs out in 4 hrs BTW if you are looking for a garage to take care of this for you. Not an OPC and not an Indy but good :).

Hi, are any of these studs, washers and nuts still available for the 997 S. ??

I am interested to order!

cheers

J

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back