Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Politics

Captain Lockheed

I decided to take control of my sons life as he was drifting along and getting nowhere, he screwed up his GCSE's.

So I said him; Son I need to take control of your life otherwise you are going to get no where, first thing is marriage I am going to arrange a marriage for you with a girl.
He said NO.
I said I am going to arrange a marriage to Bill gates' daughter, she is the richest independent woman in the world.
He changed his mind and said OK.

So I phoned Bill gates and said that I wanted to arrange a marriage between his daughter and my son.
He said NO.
I said my son is going to be the newly appointed president of the world bank.

So I phoned the CEO of the world bank and said, I want you to appoint my son as president.
He said NO.
I said, it's a secret but my son is about to become Bill Gates son-in-law.

That my friends is how to do politics. :thumb:

I hope he's going to marry Jennifer, the other daughter is only 13yrs old!! :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back