Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Cab Manual @25 Bags! Illuminati look away now

Zingari

Apparently the 'comprehensive' write up infers this is the dogs gonads complete with hard backs and a FIRM offer has been received of 25 bags :eek:

Car for sale

NOW THE IMPORTANT BIT *** NO TIME WASTERS *** NO DREAMERS *** NO DEALERS WITH SILLY OFFERS *** NOT IMPORTED *** NOT TIPTRONIC *** NOT C4*** NOT LHD***ORIGINAL UK SPEC AND SUPPLIED CAR
No mention of "Last of the air-cooled" but apparently the non vario is lighter and faster than the varioram :dont know:

I'm not sure what the 'pad' is in the centre boss of the steering wheel unless that's to protect your hand if you're tempted to knock one out due to the excitement :what:

Illuminati get your bids in now as this could affect the valuation curve :hand:

Zingari said:
I'm not sure what the 'pad' is in the centre boss of the steering wheel unless that's to protect your hand if you're tempted to knock one out due to the excitement :what:
:floor:

Zingari said:
Illuminati get your bids in now as this could affect the valuation curve :hand:

Hold on Illuminati. Although it says "All origional" (sic) note (i) the chipped engine; (ii) the Alpine Stereo; (iii) the graphite wheels; (iv) the red brake calipers. :nooo:

Not sure how much carbon is in those seats either. :dont know:

Amazing:

IMPORTANT NOTE TO THOSE WHO ARE BIDDING AND THOSE WHO WISH TO PLACE BIDS

CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR BIDS ARE REALISTIC TO THE ITEM THAT IS BEING SOLD?
CAN YOU NOT BID £1 BY £1 INCRIMINATES? AS THIS IS ONLY INCREASING THE NUMBER OF BIDS AND IS BECOMING VERY ANNOYING TO RECEIVE SO MANY NOTIFICATIONS OF £10 BIDS
THE CAR IS VALUED AT WELL OVER £35K AND A PRIVATE OFFER OF £25K IS ALREADY IN PLACE, I WOULD CONSIDER A SALE PRICE IN THE REGION OF 30K, SO I RECOMMEND THAT YOU MAKE BIDS OF AT LEAST £1000 AT A TIME UNTIL IT REACHES A REASONABLE REALISTIC MARKET VALUE
OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE NO LATERNATIVE BUT TO DELETE AND BLOCK ALL THESE BIDDERS BIDDING A £10 AT A TIME. SORRY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THE CAR TO SOMEONE WHO IS BEING REALISTIC ABOUT THE PRICE AND BUYING THE ITEM NOT SOMEONE WHO JUST LIKES TO PLACE BIDS FOR THE SAKE OF BIDDING. MUCH APPRECIATED

I've set my sniper software to bid every 30 mins.

:grin: :thumb:

Chris_in_the_UK said:
'NO LATERNATIVE' ? :dont know:

:grin:

I want to know what "£1 INCRIMINATES" are?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back