Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VW Camper (dont laugh)

Marky911 said:
Cool bus! Wish I had the spare cash.

Had a T25 with a Subaru Legacy engine in the back, back in 2012. Had a great trip through France, Switzerland and Italy. I will have a Bay window or split screen one day.

Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

Thats epic! the T25 is starting to form a right following now for minters.

mangobay said:
Thanks for the nice comments guys. I have built an ad for the Bus now and will be posting it in a few places soon. Here's a pic if you just like pics!

Terry - you should have an email from me now in your inbox

I kind-of hope it doesnt sell - i may have to change my username!
cheers

Is indeed a beauty. I've spent more money restoring mine than i did doing up my first house lol... priorities and man maths. ;)

Nice bus, ive had about 20 of em .could say I love em,although im a US westie man . :thumb:

elee said:
Nice bus, ive had about 20 of em .could say I love em,although im a US westie man . :thumb:

Attachments

• c_data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved_images_147211216333151_184.jpg
    c_data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved_images_147211216333151_184.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 11,233
I just knew there would be loads of bus-owners lurking on here. Great to see them guys, thanks!

my 64 bus is nearing theend of its 4 year nut and bolt resto.

IMAG1030_zpsfrpe0wkj.jpg

Did you say nut& bolt.lol they told me to put it in the Show&Shine bit.still not sure if they were taking the xxxx.

Attachments

• c_data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved_images_rsz_wp_20160626_002_185.jpg
    c_data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved_images_rsz_wp_20160626_002_185.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 3,180
elee said:
Did you say nut& bolt.lol they told me to put it in the Show&Shine bit.still not sure if they were taking the xxxx.

Ratlook.

Not my thang, but cool all the same. 8)

I sold my '71 Early Bay to help fund the Turbo. I would be in a Carrera if I hadn't.

This is the ratter-split I sold to fund my turbo too! Note, Pork-wheel fetish...

Too much selling going on....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back