Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HE & exhaust suggestions?

Mondrian

My HE are shot and so looking at various options. I am considering other weight saving, suspension & engine mods at the same time so might as well try and get a bit more out of the exhaust system. Car will be primarily set up for fast road with the odd track day thrown in so would not want to sacrifice torque for hp and need to keep the sound down to reasonable levels and flatsix not V8 sound. I do have a good used set of 993 HE so one option would be to head that way but am open to other options.

This is always a tricky position to be in as replacements are costly.

From what i understand the originals are designed fairly well with good flow rates so there's no real benefit to changing them without a good amount of engine and intake mods.

Unless you've a fortune to spend or the benefit of a very fruity engine i would look into the 993 options if you have them in stock.

I have one HE that is rusted through and shall be replacing that with a good used item for now and looking after it!...

Goodluck!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back