Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Project - When one thing leads to another!

Hi, I've done it twice now but can't remember! I do remember you need to remove the little circular clips that hold the grill in place, then there's rubber spacers the grill sits on. Both of these are easy to drop into the engine bay so you need to be careful. Other than that I think it's just the hinge bolts and detach and unclip the motor cable and electrics. A bit fiddly but not to bad :thumb:

I was home alone for a bit on Sunday so I gave her a good clean with auto glym shampoo and conditioner, then a coat of dodo juice light fantastic wax. Polished the alloy rims with maguires metal polish and waxed and sealed the wheels.

Very happy with the results :)

Looking really smart Ian :worship:

Your car is looking mint Ian.

Looking a bit different now!

Attachments

• f7420c43_83ef_4037_9090_d49d37cdabeb_273.jpeg
    f7420c43_83ef_4037_9090_d49d37cdabeb_273.jpeg
    468.9 KB · Views: 14,888
Quack Quack , love it Ian , need a proper look so may pop over :thumb:

Not sure I quite get the 'Ducky' on the 964, however I love the colour of your car so forgive you anything :grin:

Are they new wheels as well :?:

Hi chief, how's the projects going? It's supprisingly easy to fit or remove the boot lid, 4 little bolts a plug and an earth strap and she's back to standard!!

Keith, same wheels mate, just changed the centre colour! I've had a bit of negative feed back on face book but if you call down you'll see how much they suit the car, I'm well happy with the look just need to sort the leaking rear koni 😩😩

Still trying to figure out how to post pics straight from my iPhone, that's why the pictures at the bottom of the post lol!

Hi Ian,
Projects coming along nicely. I just don't seem to find the time to post everything as often as I should.....

It does look like everyone has been busy over winter :thumb:

I'll look forward to seeing what everyone has been up to once Spring finally gets here!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back