Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why I love my GTR and a couple of vids from TOTB 2016

JohnnyDangerous

Me with 700hp no TC RWD road tyres

He drives this to the pub 215mph in 1KM

these are all street cars

T11ABO looked much better on a Porsche.

Still really naff but 'better'. :wink:

You're running it in RWD? :dont know:

215mph in 1km to get to the pub!! Couldn't he just have left a little earlier? Some seriously crazy cars there, looks like a lot of fun.

MC

ok51mon said:
What was your porsche running johnny? 800?

700 and 650 ft lbs maxed on stock turbos got round Brands in 56 secs first time ive done it in a car (4wd)

s2000db said:
You're running it in RWD? :dont know:

No point in goig AWD with 1500hp+ SVM cars, however we didnt realize that removing the prop is fine unti you spin the rear wheels and then the fron clutches think they have overheated and car goes into limp mode so i had to use my cheap button to PUT the car in limp mode and the 60ft times were terrible as we could not use launch control, fitted the syvecs AWD conrol module and can now launch at 4000rpm :hand: :hand: :hand: :dont know:

T8 said:
T11ABO looked much better on a Porsche.

Still really naff but 'better'. :wink:

Thing is now you wont get close enough to read it :lol:

Are you going to the battalion 35 meet next weekend starting at south mimms?

I swear you ran gt30's on the turbo ?????? what were they pushing. I have seen the tuning light :)

ok51mon said:

I swear you ran gt30's on the turbo ?????? what were they pushing. I have seen the tuning light :)

GT35's dude 30's are for pussies !!! Not a very efficient turbo, my new 0nes for R35 will do 900 on pump and 1000 on E85 but spool like stock

ok51mon said:

Ive done TOTB all last weekend, Brands all day tues starting at 6, and Brunters all day yesterday, im all R35'd out for now

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back