Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT4's 993

highway said:
did GT4 sell his rather nice C4?

:floor: I needed cheering up this weekend and that comment made it :thumb:

:hand: Yes more 'values' threads with spot prizes for those who approach it without actually coming right out and mentioning it :roll: I'm always ready to chip in :grin:

Jonttt patented rose tinted specs at the ready :bandit:

I'm glad to seen Kim still posting- I hope you are coming to the farewell to summer Fairmile meet later in the month-17th I believe?

I can think of little else 911 related to post other than the fact I saw a 996 having new Michelins fitted at Costco earlier. Nice plate on the car C4 OUP

ColinC said:
We need a new 'Jackal'........I would do it but don't have the disposable income!

Wha happened to Jackal anyway?.. Maybe that car got so clean it fell apart? :sad: :floor:

Maybe everyone needs to do an individual thread on their car with pics and a write-up? I'll start drafting mine over the next couple of weeks whilst on my hols.

And no, I'm not taking the 993. I'm driving my wife's Fiat 500C Twinair!! I have my reasons..

Jackal was spotted driving his car by Hans Olofsson, who designed the variorum system for Porsche before leaving the automotive sector and going into product development for Bacardi. He was taken aback by the yellow 993 tribute and offered to buy it. Cash offer was declined but eventually the offer of a new Tesla was too much and a deal was struck. Jackal bought an old Boxster and welded a cage into it removing everything non essential to save weight. It currently has one seat and a bonnet and panels made from recycled San pellegrino bottles.

Jackal is still around and is in fact organising this years (his) Euro tour ....... the Pair-of-knees this time round I think ....... but he doesn't like to mix with "the common people" too much ....... ;)

:mrgreen:

madalaa said:
Thanks Kim ....... even though I talk shoite most of the time ...... lol ..... :)

Join the club.

Oh yes, you already have!

There's been talk of illuminati on this forum for years, mostly from founding member Zingari. I bet he's been invited on the secret Frozen Peas tour. I wondered why there was a covert locked sub forum here. Now I'm curious to find out who else made the cut...

I know, will tell you when I see you.

I've not been on here long enough to see a reduction in action. I like the idea to keep things lively with an individual owner page though. I'd happily do one and include my pinterest board where i collect a running pictorial history of my car (jobs and general pics) and some youtube incar vids. Never bothered to post yet because you wonder how interesting it will be to others.

I've never seen the point of journal threads :nooo:

cheshire911 said:
Still For Sale in the ads section.

As is harrygf's 996 X50 Turbo cabriolet

+ a few other cars that seem to be hanging around waiting for a buyer

My apologies.

Paul ........ I don't think you really want to sell it do you ....... :)

The real question is: "What do I buy next?", with my 25 bags.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back