Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

5 UXP

To be fair, when I lived in Cobham, Surrey, these single-digit-three-letters or better still two-digits-two-letters number plates did appear to be very popular; so there must be a market for these plates. I'm not sure they ever meant anything. I suspect its a bit like quinoa - some things just become inexplicably popular - until the next distraction comes along. :?:

SUX P ...if that floats your boat :dont know:

Okay I get it.

5UX P.

Is it five grand. Probably. Who knows.

I actually think that a flash car WITHOUT a personal plate nowadays is cooler than one with.

Everyone's got one. Even our local Baker.

tim993 said:
To be fair, when I lived in Cobham, Surrey, these single-digit-three-letters or better still two-digits-two-letters number plates did appear to be very popular; so there must be a market for these plates. I'm not sure they ever meant anything. I suspect its a bit like quinoa - some things just become inexplicably popular - until the next distraction comes along. :?:

We have quite a few single digit single letter and two letter single digit on company cars and the gulf in pricing is big for a reason ie they do look awesome on a car to be fair but you are looking at £70k to £150k Ps the great think is you don't get taxed on them as a benefit in kind on your company car :thumb:

its not my scene I am afraid, but if others think its good then fair play to you :thumb:

jonttt said:
they do look awesome on a car to be fair

I think on old cars they look okay, but the on the newer 'new money' cars like Range Rovers they look kind of Wanky.

Nope they look cool on rangys, rollers, fezzers and lambo's. The regs get as many looks as the cars :bandit:

But then I can appreciate both classics and wanky new money cars :grin:

Ooh sorry, I didn't see your sig.

No offence. I'm probably just jealous :thumb:

I wasn't born yesturday :wink:

Some of the new money plonkers give some of the new money drivers who are perfectly okay, a bad name.

I love a plate that makes me smile;

C11 BYE on a Lambo that reads CU BYE is fun.

I used to have 15 NAF

I don't know if he still has it but Steve Parish used to have PEN 1S

Says all you need to know about private plates

I'm still looking for KN08 HED :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back