Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BlackFire Wet Diamond - any one used it?

BHZ661 said:
Phil 997 said:
I am still using the Blackfire wet diamond polymer spray every week after my snow foam and an application of Black magic sirus dark edition shampoo. My valet guys have now got into a regular routine and it keeps it looking nice in between the 4 rewaxes pa and the 2 full mop details pa. very pleased and thanks CarreraMonkey for the advise on this thread. :thumb: :grin:

What was the blackfire wax product that filled dark cars swirls and is it would changing from my black magic sirus dark edition wax thoughts please CarreraMonkey :thumb:

That does look truly stunning :thumbs: :thumbs:

This car is one of the main reasons i'm driving 80 miles from Kent to Arlesford Hants which includes battling the M25 on a Friday evening to see this car.

That and a to meet some other forum members of course :D

Ursa911 said:
BHZ661 said:
Phil 997 said:
I am still using the Blackfire wet diamond polymer spray every week after my snow foam and an application of Black magic sirus dark edition shampoo. My valet guys have now got into a regular routine and it keeps it looking nice in between the 4 rewaxes pa and the 2 full mop details pa. very pleased and thanks CarreraMonkey for the advise on this thread. :thumb: :grin:

What was the blackfire wax product that filled dark cars swirls and is it would changing from my black magic sirus dark edition wax thoughts please CarreraMonkey :thumb:

This car is one of the main reasons i'm driving 80 miles from Kent to Arlesford Hants which includes battling the M25 on a Friday evening to see this car.

That and a to meet some other forum members of course :D

That's very nice of you to say :thumb:. dam I better make sure it's clean then lol , Can't do anything about the cleanliness of the other forum members who will be there though :floor: :floor: look forward to seeing you friday. when you get within a few miles watch your speed as the local :cop: drive around in unmarked dark coloured BMWs :thumb: :grin:

BHZ661 said:
Phil 997 said:

Thank you BHZ661 very kind of you to say :thumb: :grin:

Phil 997 said:

That's a bloody handsome car Phil! :bandit:

The Blackfire wax for dark cars is called Blackfire BlackIce. Its midnight sun with Montan wax added (apparently).

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/blackfire-blackice-hybrid-montan-sealant-wax-cat13.html

[duel post :pc: :pc:

CarreraMonkey said:
Phil 997 said:

The Blackfire wax for dark cars is called Blackfire BlackIce. Its midnight sun with Montan wax added (apparently).

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/blackfire-blackice-hybrid-montan-sealant-wax-cat13.html

CarreraMonkey, thank you mate, but that's what I think when I see your two cars after you have cleaned then. :thumb: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

KJD said:
http://www.911uk.com/files/img_0367_171.jpg

Phil that's a stunner :thumb:

Thanks Kev, much appreciated mate, hope we can catch up on one of your trips down this way :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
KJD said:

Thanks Kev, much appreciated mate, hope we can catch up on one of your trips down this way :thumb:

I've not come across a picture of it before it certainly has some presence :)

Are you planning to go to the Carrera.org Porsche day at Goodwood in October, the one listed in the events section?

Phil 997 said:
CarreraMonkey said:
Phil 997 said:

CarreraMonkey, thank you mate, but that's what I think when I see your two cars after you have cleaned then. :thumb: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

The BlackIce wax is good. But it's just so pricey!! I managed to get hold of a tester pot which is OK, but not sure I'd fork out £100 for a proper tub. :?

KJD said:
Phil 997 said:
KJD said:

Are you planning to go to the Carrera.org Porsche day at Goodwood in October, the one listed in the events section?

Not sure yet mate , you have to prebook etc , if I do it would be paddock only . :thumb: :grin:

CarreraMonkey said:
Phil 997 said:
CarreraMonkey said:
Phil 997 said:

The BlackIce wax is good. But it's just so pricey!! I managed to get hold of a tester pot which is OK, but not sure I'd fork out £100 for a proper tub. :?

but it comes with a free applicator pad :) yes that does sound pricey although I just looked what the BMD SIRUS dark edition is, and its regular price is about the same per 50grams although It has a special 33% off at the moment which, I did not know so have just brought some more wax and shampoo lol :thumb: so worth me looking at it :grin: I would love to try the black ice but need to do the same as you and find some way of getting hold of a tester to try it first as £100 is steep to pay to try and not like something.

Phil 997 said:
CarreraMonkey said:
Phil 997 said:
CarreraMonkey said:
Phil 997 said:

The BlackIce wax is good. But it's just so pricey!! I managed to get hold of a tester pot which is OK, but not sure I'd fork out £100 for a proper tub. :?[/quote

but it comes with a free applicator pad :) yes that does sound pricey although I just looked what the BMD SIRUS dark edition is, and its regular price is about the same per 50grams although It has a special 33% off at the moment which, I did not know so have just brought some more wax and shampoo lol :thumb: so worth me looking at it :grin: I would love to try the black ice but need to do the same as you and find some way of getting hold of a tester to try it first as £100 is steep to pay to try and not like something.

I found someone on a detailing website that basically sells 'panel pots' of wax. So he'd buy a tub, then fill and sell panel pots from them at a small premium. It's how I got both testers for the black fire waxes.

Phil 997 said:
KJD said:
Phil 997 said:
KJD said:

Not sure yet mate , you have to prebook etc , if I do it would be paddock only . :thumb: :grin:

I'm booked in the paddock so hopefully will catch up with you if yo decide to go.
I want to attend at least one Porsche event this year and with the summer rolling along it may be my only chance this year.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back