Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Grilles & exhausts

Stokepotter

Montreal
Hi guys, spent the day in the second city yesterday whilst the guys at Torqueflow fitted me a new cat back system, then a stop in cannock on the way home to Zunsport for some front grilles to protect my new air con Rads which I'm having fitted tomorrow. This is not a cheap week!
Initial feedback, the exhaust sounds and looks great, for anybody interested, Torqueflow will be uploading before, during and after pics to there Facebook account this evening along with a video or two. The grilles not only look great, I am glad they will offer additional protection to hopefully prevent me from having to buy new Rads again.

On the rad grills, is rad damage inevitable and what is the usual culprit - stone chip surfacing or something else?

rangerst said:
On the rad grills, is rad damage inevitable and what is the usual culprit - stone chip surfacing or something else?

Rad damage does occur fairly often and can be caused by a number of things ie: stones and other debris. One of the main causes however is rotting leaves and the like which get behind and around the condensers and rads and over time cause rust and corrosion due to the dampness that's created in these areas.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back