Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SL55 AMG

I nearly bought Clarkson's old one when I was on the hunt for my 996. It was on auction on eBay and went for around £9k. 2 weeks later was in a dealers at £14.5k :nooo:

So glad I missed out though :)

MC,

Have you picked up your SL yet?

What are your impressions if so ...?

Terry

911TEL said:
MC,

Have you picked up your SL yet?

What are your impressions if so ...?

Terry

No, I get it a week tomorrow. I will post some thoughts when I have had a chance to get used to it.

MC

I thought I was bonkers running 3 cars MC , You sir are plain nuts :thumb: look forward to seeing it in the flesh :grin:

kurlykris said:
I thought I was bonkers running 3 cars MC , You sir are plain nuts :thumb: look forward to seeing it in the flesh :grin:

It is worse than that. I have bought a DB9 as well. NSX has gone and will also be selling E36 M3 soon. 2 out, 2 in.

MC

MisterCorn said:
kurlykris said:

It is worse than that. I have bought a DB9 as well. NSX has gone and will also be selling E36 M3 soon. 2 out, 2 in.

MC

Lol, you do realise that PeterS will bend your ear for buying an Aston Martin :grin:

kurlykris said:
MisterCorn said:
kurlykris said:

MC

Lol, you do realise that PeterS will bend your ear for buying an Aston Martin :grin:

He already knows. I am partially forgiven as it is a manual.
MC

MisterCorn said:
kurlykris said:
MisterCorn said:
kurlykris said:

MC

He already knows. I am partially forgiven as it is a manual.
MC

And here is me being bullied into buying this for my daughter if she passes her test next Tuesday :sad:

http://www.autonationsandwell.co.uk...-12v-active-3dr-west-bromwich-201607145848557

Nice looking motor i had an SL500, but wanted SL55 and should have paid the extra. I know and use an excellent Nottingham based Merc Indy who I highly recommend if you need any work doing.

jonboy said:
Nice looking motor i had an SL500, but wanted SL55 and should have paid the extra. I know and use an excellent Nottingham based Merc Indy who I highly recommend if you need any work doing.

I use MB Nottingham for parts on my Merc and for servicing on my wife's. I would strongly consider main dealer servicing but will check out their prices, they are very good.

MC

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back