Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Classicline for a 996T.

plynchy

Suzuka
Somehow I've managed to own my car for an entire year, has flown by, so time to renew my annual subscription to utterrobbingbastards.com

The comparison boys came in from 280-3000, renewal at 360, so called a few of the companies on here, Classicline got my business.

Shade under 400 FC, including unlimited club trackday cover and 6 ATDO days a year, pretty good value in my eyes. Agreed valuation too although i'm not sure that's a good thing the way prices are heading. :eek:

I have gone for classic line as well at 3 x the cost of my current insurer.

But i think the policy is more fit for purpose than my standard insurer

Another vote for classic line:

997.2 PDK 2009 - Full NCB and driver over 50 - 7k miles

AIB £649

DirectLine £490

Classicline (Porsche policy) £468 including agreed value at close to OPC replacement price

Yup I've been using them for a few years. Can't recommend the enough!

I've just switched to classic line :thumb:
How does it work with UK track day cover - the lady mentioned I need to supply my Club membership number.

Do we have club member numbers on 911 UK?

K9ng said:
I've just switched to classic line :thumb:
How does it work with UK track day cover - the lady mentioned I need to supply my Club membership number.

Do we have club member numbers on 911 UK?

I guess she is talking about Porsche GB Club - membership runs to about £70 per year if I remember correctly

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back