Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Crazy Carrera Prices.....

AA3751

So I am currently looking to purchase a Carerra 991 2S and it doesn't seem like they have dropped in price at all in the last year?! Don't understand it! at the moment seems a 2S (12 plate), decent miles + spec is coming in around £65k (slightly less if not OPC)

Interested to hear from people who bought around 12/18 months ago and what they paid for theirs....

Thanks!

Firstly. :welcome: to 911uk

There were lots of 3.4s at that price point but I'm not sure that 'S' cars were down to £65k last year. :dont know:

Considering that a basic 'S' is over £85k new with many probably nearer to £95k 'on the road' then £65k for a 4 year old one isn't too bad.

It's certainly interesting to see that the £ difference between the 3.4 and the S when new doesn't seem to decrease as they get older i.e. The £8-10k premium stays the same.

I bought one about 3 weeks ago. Love it.

I paid £61 from OPC, 19k, C2s in white with white interior etc.

That incudes the 2 year warranty, Porsche assist etc

I bought mine in April last year from an OPC

2012 C2
S alloys
Chrono pack
PSE
Bose
Sunroof
Multiunction steering wheel
Heated Seats + steering wheel
Parking Front and Rear
Sports Plus
PDK

£56k

Carrera

£56k!! Your just about in profit then a year later as at the moment cannot find an S from an OPC for less than £60k... Well done :)

Re: Carrera

AA3751 said:
£56k!! Your just about in profit then a year later as at the moment cannot find an S from an OPC for less than £60k... Well done :)

Mine is just a base Carrera! Hence the price! It's not an S although oddly the previous owner specced a lot of options that come on the S anyway.

Just been quoted 45k part ex on my 2012 991.1 c2s cab to buy the new pana. Naturally I passed.

jazzy2000 said:
Just been quoted 45k part ex on my 2012 991.1 c2s cab to buy the new pana. Naturally I passed.
:floor: :dont know:

Naturally you & many others would, I was speaking to someone at Wilmslow the other week & they offered him £23k for a 12plate Boxster. Naturally he walked away to (little tinkers) :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back