Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Upgraded my 997 Key

Gollom122 said:
Elliot,
I'll have a 2 button one. Please PM me cost and payment details

Cheers

Perfect job thanks - a little fiddley getting the transponder out of the original key fob but got there in the end.

Cheers
G

Hi Elliot,

Are you still able to get hold of these?

I need a three button for Cab.

if you can let me know price. Cheers!!

Hi Elliot,

I'll have a 2 button one if still available. Please PM me cost and payment details

Cheers

Evening Elliot,

I'd be interested in getting a 3 key versio. From you please.

Many Thanks,

Mark

Well chuffed. Thanks Elliot.

I agree a great upgrade, great value and no more opening the bonnet by mistake !!

I so want to do this, but can't do the conversion myself, as the D in DIY means disaster for me, :sad:
Does anyone know somewhere/one in south central region that would do the conversion if I supplied the parts from Elliot and they charged me for the labour. thanks :thumb:

Key upgrade

Hi Phil,

If you are ever near Camberley Surrey, I'll happily do the swap for you. (Same goes for anyone else on here, happy to help out any fellow 911uk members)

It's not a hard DIY, just fiddly. That said I've done it may times and have it down to a fine art now.

Alternatively let me know if you are at any meets in the South East soon, If so I'll see you there and can bring my tools.

:thumb:

Re: Key upgrade

elliot_holder said:
Hi Phil,

If you are ever near Camberley Surrey, I'll happily do the swap for you. (Same goes for anyone else on here, happy to help out any fellow 911uk members)

It's not a hard DIY, just fiddly. That said I've done it may times and have it down to a fine art now.

Alternatively let me know if you are at any meets in the South East soon, If so I'll see you there and can bring my tools.

:thumb:

Great thanks for the offer Elliot, we have the second 911uk south central meet in Alresford on the 5th August 19.30, don't know if you are up for that meet ,I know Nigel99 comes down from Surrey for it. if so I would have 2x two button ones , otherwise I will look to try and meet up with you in the not too distant future.

details of the meet in the link

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=113966

thanks again for the offer mate :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Hi Elliot. I'd be interested in 2x 2 button fobs if you could pm with details. Thanks. Graham

Just done mine- I waited until I got my new key before attacking the old one, though in hindsight, it really is a dead simple job & I could have done it earlier.
tools required- kitchen table, long nose pliers, small screwdriver, and regular pliers & a blob of superglue. I couldn't get mine to work initially, but a message to Elliot & he quickly pointed me in the right direction, analysing where he though my issue was. TOP BLOKE!
the key looks identical to my newly supplied Porsche version

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back