Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

twas too ot!

wilpert

Bloomin eck, London Village - 3 hour round trip form East to the Elephant and back - 36.5 degrees me thingy said. Couldnt leave me roof open

Nearly turned me into a raisin.

shouldnt moan really, later in the evening when the sun died, I gave her a chance to redeem herself and had a blast around the lanes sans sun.

but that tour of the suburbs was a killer. :nooo:

That was too hot yesterday and I was only in the garden. I really felt sorry for anyone out on the roads or on public transport.

re convertibles, my top was always up with the aircon on in weather like that.

Wilpert , Ac on full blast in the car and the house yesterday, thought I was going to melt. feels a bit better today so far. but big jug of iced coffee in the fridge just in case. :heat: :heat: :bandit:

Yep, bit cooler today here in London village😀
Think I'll sneak off a bit early this afternoon, get the fixed wheel out of the shed and do a 40 mile cycle loop around the lanes.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back