Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

No USB on MY14 Cayenne GTS?!?!

gilford

I've just bought a lovely MY14 Cayenne GTS, been driving around all night listening to the V8 rumble away!

I've had my iPhone hooked up via Bluetooth streaming tunes no problem but as I have an 80gb iPod classic with all my library on it I thought once I got home I'd hook it up.

To my horror, I cannot for the life of me find the USB port?!?!

Manual says in the cubby in the centre, nothing there bar 12v outlet, I check the glove, nothing there but air bag switch?

Any ideas?

I can't believe a near £90k car less than 3 years old doesn't have a USB port??

Cheers

I Believe it was an option. Have you looked in the glovebox? It can be retrofitted I think.

Yes, appears so, it just threw me as the PCM manual says it should be in the centre cubby.

From doing some research Porsche want north of £400 to retro fit so I think I will pass on that and just put everything on my iPhone and stream via bluetooth!

Yep if fitted it's low down in the centre armrest storage compartment. That's where mine is and it works a treat :thumb: Is it worth £400 retrofit - nope!

I can't recall a 12v supply in there (not really looked) other than the one between the cup holders.

I think the extra 12v outlet(s) depends on the model. We've a Platinum Edition Diesel, and there's 4 power outlets, on between cup holders, 1 in centre arm rest and 2 in rear by the vents. We're also lucky in having the USB!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back