Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Matt Le Blanc to quit Top Gear if Evans isn't out!

I would keep MLB and Sabine to do the show with Monkey doing his thing on his own. I thought he did a great job with the Aston, but is a bit lost when in the studio.

Evans is a t*t and I am not keen on Jordan either I don't see what he brings to the party.

Rory is ok on Extra Gear.

I hated episode 1 but i'm warming to MLB and liked the input from Chris Harris/Sabine.

Evans though - he really is shockingly bad - just remove him and it'd get a whole lot better.

Nimrod said:
I would keep MLB and Sabine to do the show with Monkey doing his thing on his own. I thought he did a great job with the Aston, but is a bit lost when in the studio.

Evans is a t*t and I am not keen on Jordan either I don't see what he brings to the party.

Rory is ok on Extra Gear.

Can't warm to CE or MLB I'm afraid. For me, Rory has been a pleasant surprise as an 'unknown' and has potential.

Have to agree with you on Harris, the Aston piece was back to the quality work he was turning out on his own post Drive. Not sure if it's just that he's uncomfortable in the studio environment in general or he's feeling a bit of a spare part as he's not front and centre in either show. I think it's the later and he just needs to find the right chemistry with co presenters and be more involved. I have a hunch that Harris, Sabine and Jenson Button (maybe!) could put together some epic fast road trip pieces if JB hangs up his boots and fancies a change.

Get Button on the case

Fabulous news. That means I can starg watching again. CE is the most irritating pillock, and dresses like a 14 year old just to make himself look a complete knob. Sorry Chris, stick with radio, which you are good at.
Rick

Agree. Very good news indeed. A complete berk and round peg in square hole as far as top gear in concerned. He would be better of presenting 'Little Gear' the childrens' version 9f the show. He could continue with his pantomime presenting.

Pip
Ps get rid of Jordan too. What does he do exactly? ....

+1 on Jordan

I don't see what value he brings at all. What a horrific waste of money (I assume he charges a lively sum of money to appear)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back