Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 964 for sale- £799,900

carkid

A very nice car- sadly the interior looks slightly awful though.....

image_zps4f2i4ode.png

http://www.jzmporsche.com/porsche-for-sale/911/964-turbo-s-leichtbau-for-sale-879

Nothing slight about it - it's ghastly!

To quote one of my favourite lines from "The Castle"....Tell 'em he's dreamin's

Price is insane and interior is boke! :eek:

Reserved :eek:

What a horrid vehicle. Some dickwad will buy that and never drive it. It wont get driven as you'd go blind in 20 minutes behind the wheel. Either that, or be too scared of all the piss taking from anyone who saw you in it. :D

I think i would want more red in the interior if i was buying it. I didn't know you could buy a new car without registering it, and i used to sell new cars!

This car is now 'reserved'.
Maybe the buyer knocked them down to £750k or even cheaper.....

Done all its dough at £600k :thumb:

Probably on it's way to Middle East given they have an outlet there and customers have a different perspective on money v value :roll:

That interior!!!! My eyes!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

If anyone is interested my car is for sale at that same price! In fact if you pay the asking price I'll throw in my Boxster gratis!

I'll go one better than isysman... Buy my 993 for the same price and i'll throw in my house for free. ;)

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back