Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My new 911

Satch

Spa-Francorchamps
Today i feel very privileged.

This is my 2nd 911 which i bought today and absolutely love. I haven't yet taken delivery of it, they are doing the MOT and fixing a rattle but hope to have it delivered by the weekend.

Not sure what you guys think of the PDK box, but all i can say is wow, it is so quick and not even noticeable.

Its a 2012 C2 S with 19k on the clock. Grinning like a cheshire cat right now.

Congrats....lovely car.
You won't be able to sleep the night before collection

You are a lucky man, is that a white interior too?

Looks lovely, I can't wait to be able to own a 991.

Very nice. :thumb:

If it was a C4S I'd be even more :envy:

Looking forward to hearing how it compares to your old 996.

Love the White interior must have been a special order. What colour carpets?

Well done Allister,

The choice of cars at this level is vast and I applaud your choice (see my note on the Lotherton Hall thread).

Well worth the journey up there (assuming you did see it before you did the deal?).

JohnD52 is very enthusiastic about the pdk on his Cayman R so I can understand why you like that.

Hope to see it soon.

Cheers, Keith.

jkeith said:
Well done Allister,

The choice of cars at this level is vast and I applaud your choice (see my note on the Lotherton Hall thread).

Well worth the journey up there (assuming you did see it before you did the deal?).

JohnD52 is very enthusiastic about the pdk on his Cayman R so I can understand why you like that.

Hope to see it soon.

Cheers, Keith.

Thanks Keith. Yes, ive always been a manual person. But the PDK is really good. Works well in manual mode in the gear knob & steering wheel paddle, so if you want to keep it in gear longer just use that, or the sport mode keeps in in gear longer while in auto mode.

The manuals are 7 speed, and im sure they are great, but do we really need 7 gears?

Yes, i went up to see it first and took it out for a good 30 minute test drive on all sorts of roads, bumpy, motorway & winding country roads.

Unfortunately i have heard from them that it is not going to be with me until Monday, so ill not be taking it with me. Gutted.

Cheers.

Zen Ben said:
You are a lucky man, is that a white interior too?

Looks lovely, I can't wait to be able to own a 991.

Yes mate, a stunning white leather interior with black carpets. Works perfectly for me actually as a Newcastle Utd fan, however that had no influence on e buying it.

Fantastic... Congratulations and enjoy!

Although, did they forget to paint it? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back