Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I don't think I'm going to keep the Cayenne

GT4

... the 993 seemed so much easier to park :dont know:

WTF :dont know:

I can't see what the problem is, I've got a brand new hired RR sport at the moment and I've taken it down to the metal on the rear passenger wheel arch getting into an underground car park :oops:

I blame JLR for selling me a FFRR that blew its engine.

The hire car is in JLR name as they had no courtesy cars to give me :hand:

Made a very similar noise :grin:

Just might of been having one of those days...

First the offside front wheel decides to detach itself

The Driver has to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. That's on a shock factor par as the OJ Simpson court verdict.

One thing for sure the owner has just kissed goodbye to their summer vacation :grin:

They don't build those garages like they used to.

Some people shouldn't have nice cars. That one shouldn't even have a driving licence. Must've been pissed, very pissed.

The driver should be done for car and garage abuse!! :cop:

It was something to do with trying to hide the car after a robbery i belive , i saw it over the weekend and the comment was something like that . .. hard to make sense of just what they were thinking though.

What idiot, OK, I mean Mod, decided this was actually a Cayenne specific thread, rather than an amusing Members' Lounge thread (where it started)?

PM me if you are too ashamed to post in public.

Many thanks :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back