Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rossi On Top

Norfolk & Idea said:
DucatiRob said:
DRZ911 said:
Superb Catalunya MotoGP today.

Great race and great spirit shown by Rossi in coming through and staying at the front. :thumbs:
Great to see the handshake too!

Rossi's always been the perfect gentleman racer.... Until he's beaten. I doubt the pally handshakes would have been quite so forthcoming if Marquez had done him. Just sayin...

Hmmm! Maybe! No doubt Rossi has a ruthless streak, but he wouldn't be the legend he is without it!

Good old Ianone skittleing Lorenzo off into the kitty litter :thumb:

Rossi has certainly looked fast in the last couple of races, I think he would have been in with a great shout at Mugello if his engine hadn't gone bang.

The Honda clearly isn't working as if should so the fight is between Rossi & Mr Personality and I know who I want to win that!

Talking of which, I see Ianonne was blaming Lorenzo for going slow in the corner. That was allegedly backed up by telemetry data too so it makes the grid penalty harsh if so.

jpsh120 said:
Rossi has certainly looked fast in the last couple of races, I think he would have been in with a great shout at Mugello if his engine hadn't gone bang.

The Honda clearly isn't working as if should so the fight is between Rossi & Mr Personality and I know who I want to win that!

Talking of which, I see Ianonne was blaming Lorenzo for going slow in the corner. That was allegedly backed up by telemetry data too so it makes the grid penalty harsh if so.

I agree, I think Rossi has looked faster this year than even last year and would be leading the championship if not for his bad luck at Mugello (certain he would have won) and his off Argentina.

Even though the Honda is not working as well as it has I reckon Marquez will be in the mix at the end of the season for sure!

The Goat looking good in FP2 today, my money is on a wet race, Rossi storming it while Marquez bins the Honda and Lorenzo gets too scared to get his leathers wet again! :thumbs:

Pah!! Pants, thank god Lorenzo was too scared to go fast!

Good on Miller, well done!

Yeah but even more frustrating that the race didn't get stopped for good when it was red flagged with rossi sitting 3rd and Lorenzo second last!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back